…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Evan's first trip to the Zoo...

Last Sunday my mom, my nana, and I decided to take Evan (my nephew) and Landon (Evan's cousin) to the Birmingham Zoo. It was great weather and we had so much fun!! Evan loved all of the animals, especially the monkeys, tiger, and all the ones in the petting zoo area. Here are some pictures from our day...

Nana, Landon, and Evan looking at the fish and birds...obviously they were all looking at something different and wanted to point it out :) 
 me and Evan looking at the birds
 everybody loved the sea lions

      love that face...                                                                               not so sure about this animal...

 I wasn't so sure about it either!
 He loved feeding the animals

 Train ride!

 sweet boy...

 he enjoyed a chocolate chip cookie after our picnic lunch!
 Monkey time!
 They really liked the monkeys
 so adorable.
 Petting zoo

 
They loved this tiger... Evan would touch the glass like he wanted to pet it. I told him...not a good idea
 Riding the carousel
 He wasn't so sure at first but ended up loving it!

Nana and her two Great grandsons at the Zoo... so special. 

I feel so blessed that I get to spend so much time with my nephew!

No comments:

Post a Comment