…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas 2011

This Christmas was amazing! We were blessed beyond belief and so lucky to spend another Christmas with family and friends! 

Our house at Christmas time...

                                          Christmas morning at my parents house.                                                          

Evan waking up on Christmas morning :)

He loved opening presents! He caught on that there were things inside for him that he would really like!

Being silly with Pops

Loved all his new clothes :)
 Of course Uncle B's gift has something to do with shooting something... :)
E LOVED it!!
My amazing family

LOVE HIM.

Then we went to do Christmas with Daniel's family around 11 and had lunch with them!

Then we went to my aunt and uncles for dinner with my mom's side of the family
the guys
the girls
My mom's side of the family

Evan and Landon loving each other

The day after Christmas we went to my wuwu and granddaddy's house for Christmas with my dad's side of the family!
The cousins playing..
Evan wanted some of Pops chocolate chip cookie

Evan got a harmonica and loved to play it! 
Wuwu and grandaddy with most grandchildren and great grandchildren. Missing Cheryl, Matt and their precious boys and Melanie, Paul and their 3 beautiful girls!
wish y'all could have been there!!

And then.... I gained 10 pounds from some many delicious Christmas meals!!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment