…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Friday, February 10, 2012

Nephew #2.... James Bradley Wilson

On Friday, February 3rd we were blessed with the arrival of my nephew, James Bradley (JB). My sister in law and brother went into the hospital early Friday morning and James was born at 12:23 that day. He weighed 8'11 and had a head full of dark hair, just like his older brother! It was such an exciting and wonderful day! I absolutely love and adore my first nephew Evan, and I can't believe that now I am blessed with 2 precious little boys to love on and spoil!! I always tell Daniel that I can't imagine how much I will love my own children if I love our nephews this much...and I can't wait to experience that...but for now, loving these 2 nephews seems just perfect. I will never forget the first moment I saw or held either one of them. 
Here are some pictures of our weekend...
It's a Boy!! 
























Nothing sweeter than a father holding his baby :)  Especially when it is your older brother that you look up to so much.

My grandparents with their great grandchild #9... such a blessing!! 

Proud GiGi and Pops

Love at first sight :) 

My 2 brothers, Brad and Justin

 Amazing parents of 2 precious boys





Evan coming to meet his little brother

So happy to see his mom and dad



Seeing baby brother

 He wanted James to stay covered up and tucked in :)


These two melt my heart....


 Thank heaven for little boys :)



I cannot wait to watch him grow up!!
Psalm 127:3Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him.

James 1:17Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment