…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Monday, November 19, 2012

House in Fairhope

We are currently living in Fairhope, AL and loving it!! Do we miss our family and friends in Birmingham...Of Course! But our marriage has grown so much stronger and this adventure has been great for us. I feel so blessed to have an amazing husband that is my best friend!!
We are renting a house and love it. I will admit I was being picky (Daniel would say I was being a 'Diva') but I kept telling him...we are moving away from our family and friends, so I want us to really like our house! Daniel drives over to Foley and I drive up to Daphne, so Fairhope was a great middle! 
The downtown Fairhope area is SO CUTE!!! If you have never been you should visit sometime!! It is such a great place to shop and walk around!! 

Here are some pictures of our house...

Master Bedroom

Master Bathroom (love my cake stand with cotton balls/q-tips/candle on it...Thanks Pinterest!) 

Guest Bedroom (Love my pillows...from Etsy!!) 
Other Guest Bedroom...This wonderful bed was built by my father in law and that really cute blue pillow is also from Etsy! 
Office


View from the den to the kitchen...More pillows from Etsy...these are my favorite! :) 
Kitchen
_________________________________________________________________________________

This is my classroom at Daphne High School!! 

Love my bright teal wall! It makes me feel like I am outside since I have no windows :) 

This is where Daniel and I will go and walk on Saturday's and Sunday's! This sidewalk runs along the bay and it is the best view!!

Just wanted to show you a little bit about our lives in Fairhope!  Come visit us anytime!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment