…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Friday, February 1, 2013

FAVORITE Time of the Year!

Little late but... Here are some pictures from our Christmas Season. This Christmas seemed extra special since we now live 4 hours away and we were in town for the whole week! 

Picking out our Christmas Tree! 

Final Product! 

We had the Cheerleading (JV and Varsity) Party at our house the week before Christmas and it was so much fun! The girls brought delicious food and played Dirty Santa! 


This is Chesley...We coach cheerleading together! I would be lost here in Baldwin County without her!


We had a High School Tacky Christmas Party at Jay's house!! It was so great to see all this amazing friends! 
I got to spend time with my sweet amazing Homewood teacher friends that I miss so much! We did Mexican night of course! 

We got to spend some of Christmas Day with our best friends Hunter and Leslie! 

Daniel and I got Evan and James this Blow Up Cars Ball Pit for them to play in...they loved it!!  I am sure Justin and Melinda will get us back one day for all these 'fun' gifts we buy the boys! 


Jana and Will drove down from Birmingham to spend New Year's Eve with us and it was so much fun!! Fairhope has a street party/band/dance thing new years even night so we went and ate pizza then did that! Once we made it back home we made a dessert...don't really know what all Jana put in this...but it was AH-MAZING! 
I love these people. a lot. 
This was the s'mores dessert jana made for us...
I can feel myself gaining weight just looking at it!!! 

 I always get sad when Christmas has come and gone...but already looking forward to it next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment