…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Friday, March 15, 2013

Mardi Gras in the South

I love any excuse to get dressed up and go dance, eat, and drink all night long! Oh and did I mention get out of school for 2 days!! 
Well Mardi Gras is a BIG deal down here in Fairhope/Mobile! Parades and Mardi Gras Balls for 3 - 4 weeks and everyone was out of school for 2 days! Even things like Doctors offices and the YMCA closed down...

We enjoyed the Fairhope Mardi Gras Parade with our sweet friends - the Gardner's and the Stillman's 

If you notice...Mal and I are looking a little tan! We went and got a 'light' spray tan so we had a little more color in our ball gowns ~ LOVED IT!!!!! I would do it again in a heartbeat and recommend it! I was so scared I was going to look like an oomph loompa (sp?) but I think it turned out great! 

Point Clear Parade

We got lots of beads!! 

 MOT Mardi Gras Ball in Mobile

Love these great friends! 

Dancing the night away to Fly By Radio! 

After the MOT Ball! Love this guy. 

Our first Mardi Gras experience was so much fun!!! We can't wait for next year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment