…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Life through my iPhone

I have not blogged the last few weeks so I wanted to update with my iPhone pictures! Nothing exciting but wanted to share! 

My mom brought our 2 nephews to Fairhope for the weekend!  We went to the art walk, went fishing, ate ice cream, played outside!  It was a great weekend!  I love these boys with all my heart and miss living 20 minutes away from them! 

Daniel cooked dinner one night (which is always amazing) and I cut my finger on the food processor blade when I was cleaning up the kitchen :( 

Daniel and I went to New Orleans for a few days at the beginning of my Spring Break! It was such a great trip! 
 Only Main reason I went.... *shhhh
 We got a couples massage and had ice cream the last day! It was perfect!! 

 Evan and I dying eggs on Easter weekend! 

Easter Sunday!!  
 Love him! 

I tried a new potato recipe and LOVED it!! I got it from http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/06/crash-hot-potatoes/
 Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender. On a sheet pan, generously drizzle olive oil. Place tender potatoes on the cookie sheet leaving plenty of room between each potato. With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes. Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with more olive oil. Sprinkle potatoes with kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper and fresh chopped rosemary (or chives or thyme or whatever herb you have available.) Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Enjoy!! :) 

We went to Nashville for our best friends Gender Reveal Party!! 
This just sums up the four of us perfectly.... :) 
 Love them a lot!!! 

About to Open the box!!!??!!           Ripping the paper off!                    IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

        

The next day we got to visit with Casey and Austin! They were in town for a friends wedding! 
SGA Officers 2004.... We really missed our awesome secretary Christy!! 


So glad I got to be there the night my best friend found out she was having a little girl! Cannot wait to meet Anne Sims!!! 

My sweet sweet brother, sister in law, and nephews sent me a fruit/chocolate basket to school on my birthday!!! I was so excited and surprised!! 

Daniel surprised me with dinner at The Wash House! I have wanted to go here since we moved to Fairhope and it was worth the wait!!! Delicious!! 


 Last weekend we spent Sunday at the Grand with John David, Mal, and JJ. It was such a fun relaxing day!! We ate lunch, rode bikes, played by the pool! We are very thankful for their friendship! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment