…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Friday, May 13, 2011

Favorites Lately...

Some of my favorite things in life lately....

MODERN FAMILY!! If you have never watched this show before...then please click on the link below and enjoy! You will want to watch every Wednesday night at 8:00 :)





I am slightly obsessed with these shoes! I have been looking for some nude wedges that are comfortable for a long time and FINALLY found some! I got them yesterday and I am so excited!
PRICE = almost my marriage ~ the husband was not too happy with me :) 



Tumbler that I fill with water about 10 times a day :)

OPI - Bubble Bath (I don't like dark or bright colors on my finger nails so this is perfect for me)!


YUM!!   Starburst Jelly Beans... ahhh
Starburst Jellybeans Original


 
 ... ahhh...wish I had lots of money! I would shop here A LOT! Every time I go in this story I find something I love...

 


For all you teachers out there....  These are my favorite pens to grade with! I LOVE THEM!

           Papermate Paper Mate Flair Red Felt Tip Pen 4 Pk

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment