…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Weekend Fun


Hi peeps! We had a great relaxing weekend with amazing family and friends. On Friday night we went to ...


...to celebrate Allie's college graduation and my birthday!  

Saturday we went to the We Love Homewood Day Parade so I could walk with my cheerleaders... all 29 of their beautiful faces (we were missing 4 though)  :)


Saturday night we went to see ..'Something Borrowed' with Tanner, Mason, and Christy ~ SO GOOD! It was a great girl/guy romantic comedy.         


 And then enjoyed...
Sunday we spent time with both of our wonderful mothers :) I am so blessed to have such an amazing mom and mother in law! We went to Brio (YUM!) with Daniel's family for lunch and spent some time with my mom that afternoon. Then we went to Home Depot to buy flowers for my two big pots that are by our back door...pics will come soon if they look good (that's questionable though)!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment