…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cake Batter Blondies.

I know right...your mouth is watering a little bit just at the sound of Cake Batter Blondies! Okay I am going to admit it, 'My name is April and I am addicted to Pinterest'. My sweet sister in law introduced me to this website and I can't get enough of it. I love all the recipes, fashion ideas, and don't even get me started on the decorating ideas from all the kitchen/bathroom/bedroom pictures. I can't wait to eventually try all of the recipes on my Food Board, but I started with these cake batter blondies that girlmeetslife.com pinned on her board. They were...AMAZING! Sorry chocolate-lovers, this might not be your favorite. But for those of you who love blondies, vanilla, and LOVE to lick the bowl after making funfetti cake.... you will LOVE these!

Ingredients




Directions:
  • 1 box yellow cake mix
  • 1/4 cup canola oil
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 – 1/2 cup milk
  • 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
  • 1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
Combine the first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly – you want the batter to remain as dense as possible. Then mix in the rainbow sprinkles and white chocolate chips. Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are just golden brown at 350 degrees.

Hope you get a chance to bake and ENJOY soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment