…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Monday, July 11, 2011

Favorite Purchases lately...

Here are some things I have purchased lately that I LOVE...

i'm slightly obsessed with candles..this is my new favorite one from The Briarcliff Shop in Homewood

This lamp is not technically 'new' because I bought it almost a year ago...but I have a thing for lamps and this is the most recent one I bought :) 

I have been wanting a new painting for over my couch... and I love angel paintings so we bought this one! 

My mother in law and I found these at Tricia's Treasures (an antique store) in downtown Homewood

Square wreath from Harmony Landing in downtown Homewood... LOVE

I love lanterns... especially old/antique looking ones
I bought this fake Longchamp from China town when I was in New York last week... I already have the purse size one and I am so excited about this large tote size one!

I bought this dress while I was in NYC and I am so excited about it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment