…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Life through my iphone...

I think my favorite part of having an iphone is how good the camera is!! I love taking pictures, so this pretty much sums up the past month of our lives :) 

My favorite part about winter...Soup!!
 Dinner at Cocina with good friends
 E loves his tractor from GiGi and Pops :)
 The burlap door decoration I made for nephew #2's arrival!!
 The Valentine's door decoration I made... another pinterest inspired project
 Baby James Bradley arrived!! He looked just like his big brother Evan... 
This is Evan on the left and JB on the right... CRAZY!!
 Eating dinner and getting a cookie with E in celebration of him becoming a BIG Brother!
 Love this little guy
 Deep dish cookie with ice cream....bad.news.
 snug as a bug :)
 Valentine's treat I made for school.... popcorn, m&m's, pretzels, nuts, chex, and white chocolate
 E tucked James in with his monkey... Melinda said he stared at this thing for a while!
 Valentine's dinner...my husband is an amazing cook!
 Our Valentine's dessert.... oreo brownies with ice cream! no.words.
 Amanda, Jana, and I Friday night of cheerleading tryout week (minus Leslie who had to leave after dinner to go be the amazing mama she is!)
after a wonderful dinner at Tavern...we treated ourselves to cheesecake at Cheesecake Factory...that is what Cheerleading Tryout week will do to you!
 This sums up any rainy Saturday or Sunday in the past month.... movies and pizza!! :)
 sweet nephews came to visit us! JB's first trip to his Aunt and Uncles house!
 one of my new favorite snacks... greek yogurt, fruit (blackberries and bananas here), and granola
 My other new favorite snack or breakfast... a tortilla (only 1 ww point+), a little peanut butter, granola, strawberries and bananas!! Entire thing is only 3 points+
 Math Team Relay race at our school Teachers vs. Students Sports Challenge... I had to dress up as a baseball player... the things I do for my students :)

 Sara and Drew's Wedding
 Only one of my FAVORITE things about Easter time.... STARBURST JELLYBEANS!!!  Confession....I would eat this entire bag!! :)
 Evan LOVES to dance... I mean he hears music and the hips start shaking! This is him one night in my parents kitchen

It has been a great start to 2012!! As you can see most of my pictures consist of my nephews or FOOD!!  Two things I ADORE!!  I absolutely love taking pictures of my nephews cause I feel like they grow up and change so fast and I love to capture their different stages of life! They bring Daniel and I so much joy and we can't wait to hopefully bless all of our sisters/brothers with nieces or nephews one day!!
I have also loved trying so many new pinterest recipes and projects. If you are not on Pinterest...GO.DO.IT.NOW!! You will love it :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment