…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

ONLY A WEEK AND A HALF....

10 DAYS...240 HOURS... UNTIL I WILL BE HERE...........

*sigh*....DISNEY WORLD.

with this precious boy...
plus my mom, grandmother, aunt (mom's sister), my cousin Jordan, and Jordan's 5 year old Landon..
and of course we will see all of them...

We are going to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom and I cannot wait!!
I have the best brother and sister in law in the world ~ they are letting us take their precious little boy to DISNEY WORLD!!  I hope that they have a relaxing 5 days and enjoy some special time with their newest addition JB.
You know there will be TONS of pictures from our trip!!

Then in 3 weeks we are heading to ATLANTA to spend the weekend with these amazing friends...

and these 2 amazing friends are driving from Nashville to spend the weekend also!! 
 the 6 of us together again!!! **Might be a few Mexico re-enactments :)

Daniel and I are so blessed to have wonderful, loving, supportive friends and we can't wait to spend the weekend with them soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment