…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Wilson is due in Feburary :) :)

I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT AGAIN!! 
Justin and Melinda (my brother and sister in law) are pregnant and due February 10th! Remember back in July when my whole family went to the beach? Well that was when they told us all they were expecting! It was so much fun! We got home from dinner our first night there and my mom, Kaila, Justin, and Melinda were in the back bedroom helping my mom make up a bed. Me, my dad, and brother Brad were sitting on the couch with Evan. I was reading him a book when I looked down and saw his shirt... it said..."I'M THE BIG BROTHER"! :) I immediately got it and started screaming! My dad and Brad still had no clue what was going on... they were very confused. I wanted everyone to figure it out for themselves (which took them a bit) but once my dad and Brad finally figured it out we all went to the back bedroom. Kaila saw his shirt and caught on but then there was still my mom...she was the last to catch on. Justin finally threw Evan up on the top bunk with my mom and she read his shirt and started freaking out! Then we all hugged and screamed and celebrated! It was wonderful and I can't wait to meet the newest addition! :) Justin and Melinda are amazing parents and this little baby is going to be so loved!

Evan in his "Big Brother" shirt. He was watching Nemo...therefore, his eyes were not leaving that screen :)

Sadly Daniel could not come to the beach with us so this is the text message I sent him to tell him they were pregnant!

This precious family is about to be a family of 4 :)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment