…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bulletin board and english muffin pizza!

Random blog time ~ a DIY project and an easy lunch or dinner :)
I LOVE PINTEREST!! ... I saw this burlap bulletin board under a DIY board and loved it! I went to Hobby Lobby and bought the materials and now I have a board for our laundry room!

 Spray painted the push pins and the 'M'
Lay the board out on some burlap
 Staple the burlap to the back of the board
You can space the push pins however far apart you would like
 Hot glue the initial on the board
Final Product!
Add some pictures or whatever you would like! I made a small one to start with but I want to make a big one soon :)

I also saw this english muffin pizza on Pinterest last week and wanted to make it! Some nights Daniel works late and eats dinner at the hospital so this is a great easy quick meal for me to make and eat a salad with.
English Muffin, spread pizza sauce on it, sprinkle some mozzarella cheese, and I used turkey pepperonis on top. Then just bake it in the oven or toaster oven for a minute. It was delicious and pretty healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment