…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Monday, August 1, 2011

Family Beach Trip

I spent last week in Gulf Shores with my whole family (minus Daniel, he had to stay at home and work ~ great reason to be a teacher...SUMMER TIME!). Very sad he could not go with us but it was such a wonderful week! I feel very blessed I get to spend so much time with my family and my precious nephew, Evan. He is at such a fun at age (he will be 2 in December) and makes all of us laugh!! Here are some pictures from the beach trip... I will go ahead and apologize for the amount of 'Evan' pictures.

First day on the beach...he was not quite sure about the sand??
 Uncle B and Evan hanging out
 You know how when your on the beach...lots of planes fly by with advertisements...well Evan waved hello and goodbye to all of them :)
 Evan and Brad digging a hole
 Have you ever heard of 'Planking'? Well I had not til last week...so my brothers and dad showed me lots of youtube videos (look some up - they are pretty funny). Justin decided to plank on the deck.
 And Evan does whatever his daddy does

Love that face...

My amazing family!


Okay don't go calling DHR... Evan grabbed this closed can of beer...did this and then said, 'water'

 Handsome boys...
He loves ice cream


Evan about to pour water on his daddy...
Water poured...and he thought it was hilarious!
 I mean... let's be honest... he's the cutest little boy EVER!! 


 By the end of the week...let's just say he LOVED the beach and the sand!!
 Precious family

 Not much sweeter than a father and a son :)
 Main reason I love the beach... the gorgeous sunsets over the water


No comments:

Post a Comment