…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Thursday, November 17, 2011

ONE WEEK!!!

In ONE WEEK from today I will be here...
watching this...
I am SOOOO EXCITED!!  Jana and I (and our wonderful husbands) are going as chaperons (we call ourselves the SHOPerons) with the Homewood High School Marching Band!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While we are in NYC Daniel and I will celebrate our 3 year wedding anniversary on Tuesday, November 22nd. 
Here are some pictures from our wedding day...
so handsome :) 

 seeing each other for the first time... I will never forget this moment
 Outside of our beautiful church
Another moment I will never forget...
my sweet daddy walking me down the aisle
 First Dance...

 

 I am very blessed to have spent the last 3 years married to my best friend and look forward to spending many many more with him. He is loving, caring, patient, giving, supportive, and makes me laugh everyday. I am so thankful for him and that I have someone to share all of my dreams and adventures with.  

and thanks to him...and his early anniversary gift to me... I will have these to wear in New York!!!
in the tan color :) :) 

*sigh* i.love.them.

No comments:

Post a Comment