…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yummy.

Here are some things that I have made lately and loved!

This is a weight watcher recipe - Pecan crusted Chicken
Dip the chicken in nonfat buttermilk and roll in breadcrumbs and pecans
It was a delicious, fast and easy dinner!

SO... I have found my new favorite thing in life!!  CROCK POT BAGS! We LOVE the crock pot and I would cook in it every day...but I hate cleaning it out. So we discovered these bags and once you are done, just pick up the bag and throw it away...*sigh* so wonderful!


One of our favorite things to eat lately has been a wedge salad... we had one the other night with grilled salmon :)  We use the Publix Creamy Parmesan dressing instead of blue cheese dressing and it's amazing!

Made these cream cheese sausage balls from  http://www.plainchicken.com/ blog and they were amazing! 

Enjoy.
And go purchase those crock pot bags!!!! They will change your life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment