…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday weekend

We celebrated my 25th birthday a few weekends ago and it was wonderful! I had the perfect weekend...
Friday night we celebrated with my family by grilling out burgers at my parents house.
When my mom asked what I wanted for my birthday cake, I immediately said...
ashley mac logo.jpg

Their STRAWBERRY cake is one of my favorite things in the world!  And I am a HUGE fan of Edgar's strawberry cake...but there is something about Ashley Mac's *sigh*!! You will just have to try it for yourself :)


                                        We all enjoyed the cake a lot!                                           

Love that precious little face ....  

My actual birthday was Saturday and I spent the day laying out at my next door neighbors pool and relaxing. It was perfect. Saturday night Daniel and I went to...

 and enjoyed..   love those lettuce wraps :)

Sunday was another great lazy day and we went to dinner on Sunday night with Daniel's parents! We went to...
Picture 017
 I had a Shrimp burger and a wedge salad ~ probably one of the BEST wedge salad's I have ever had!!! And of course they are famous for their milkshakes...

N2 milkshakes @ Flip Burger Boutique
                                             

All because of this amazing guy... I had the best 25th birthday ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment