…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My sweet little nephew...

December 18th, 2009 my nephew, Evan Graham, was born and it was such an amazing day! My brother and sweet wife Melinda were blessed with the most precious little boy in the world! I am sure there will be MANY post in the future about him because we LOVE to keep him and I LOVE to take pictures of him :) 

Head full of DARK hair!

just getting him ready for all the pictures (he is probably thinking...get this camera out of my face!)

Uncle Dan loves him :)

Our little Christmas blessing ...
 

         He was a golfer for Halloween                                                   He is a huge BAMA fan!
 

His 1st Birthday!!

 I LOVE HIM!

 Daniel finally has a basketball buddy :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment