…daniel and april

…daniel and april

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Moss covered 'M'

I have learned to LOVE projects! I like to find things in stores or on websites like Etsy.com and make them at home. This really began when we moved to Trussville and my good friend Jana wanted us to try something together (Daniel 'loves' Jana for this!).  We saw moss covered letters on Etsy.com to hang on the front door and we loved them but did not want to buy them! So we got Jana's sweet husband, Will, to cut us out 'M' and 'F' letters. We went to Michaels and bought moss, hot glue guns, and ribbon to hang them with.  ~Even if you don't have someone that can cut out letters for you...I think it would still be easy to buy a letter somewhere and hot glue moss to it!~  It's so cute for the spring and summer time! If you ever try it let me know!
I am sorry I did not take pictures of the process but here is the final product!





No comments:

Post a Comment